Murray State University

« See more reviews of Murray State University

There isn't a "transitions" class for non-traditional students, we are forced to be taught as if we are 18 year old freshmen, when many of us have children that old.

The biggest disadvantage to going to a larger school is there are less opportunities. In a larger school you would be more exposed to different things in your field.

The dorm rooms are really small and it would be nice to be able to study when I want to. So, I have to go to the library for now to have a quiet place to study.

The main way to gain any "normal" friends is by going greek, college should be social as well as edjucational. Also, it is in the middle of no where.

The worst thing about my school is probably the bipolar weather. It can be absolutely beautiful one day and the next day it can be cold and raining.

Outdated buildings. Some of the building on campus where my classes are taught are really old and could use alot of renovations.

The worst thing i consider about my school would be the spread out campus layout which sometimes makes it difficult to navigate.

Most of campus clears out on the weekend becasue some many students commute and are able to go home and often choose to do so.

The worst thing about my school is probably the walk to and from classes. However, it's still not too bad of a walk everyday.

Many of the buildings and dormitories are older and outdated. The showers in the dorm I lived in were kind of scary.