New England Institute of Technology

« See more reviews of New England Institute of Technology

Before i came to this school i knew that Nursing school was going to be hard but nobody ever tells you really how hard it actually is. I think that getting a better idea of how hectic and stressful Nursing programs are would really help students to be ready for what is to come. Besides that i think that my tour of the school and academic counselor gave me a great idea of what the school is like and i fell in love insantly which is why i am a student there today!

I wish that I had known that in the end, everything was going to turn out all right and all the stress wasn't needed. The classes are great and are oriented toward your major and they go by so fast, you'll be done with school before you know it.

There is not much I wish I had known a head of time it was what I expected all though the books and tution are a little more than I anticipated and I had to refresh on my mathmatics skills.

I wish I would have known that the banks would deny me student loans. This is the only school that I know I will excell in and I just need the money to do so.

that finding a job in the area is harder than thye said it would be.

Nothing, I love it there.