New York Institute of Technology

« See more reviews of New York Institute of Technology

A former Whitney estate of Long Island’s Gold Coast show cases the campus of New York Institute of Technology (NYIT) Old Westbury. As a student there, I became a teaching assistant, and my passion for teaching architecture was nurtured. Upon graduation, I started my architecture practice, and soon realized that my best employees all graduated from NYIT. As I moved through my professional circles, I consistently witnessed the integrity and character of fellow alumni. The school has matured to include campuses throughout the world, teaching others the same values and sense of discovery that proudly began at NYIT.

The Architecture building, open 24hrs a day year round, becomes the second home of the Architecture students. Upper and lower classmen, all races, all ethnicities, and all orientations coexist and work harmoniously. It truly is a one of a kind learning experience.

I mostly brag about how fun the Fine Arts Department is. There is always something exciting going on at Midge Karr. My classes are so much fun and they've made me fall in love all over again with my mayor of graphic design.

We have one of the most susseccful architecture schools. Also that students and faculty are on the same level as one another.

No not really, there's no point of bragging to my friends about my classmates because there aren't many social activities

WHen i brag about my school, i say the location is the best part. Also, the people are very warming and open minded

I talk about the assognments, art, fun stuff to do on campus and the great people I meet.

I dont really brag about the school i just tell them what is it about.

nothing to brag about