New York University

« See more reviews of New York University

The amount of opportunities. Attending New York University is not a light decision. It is expensive and just not for everyone, but no where else will you find the opportunities you will here. You have the world at your finger tips; jobs, people, food. This city brings the world together and then will give it to you if you want it bad enough.

For the most part, NYU students are very open-minded and there is a lot to learn from both the professors and my classmates. There are a lot of great internship opportunities in New York City, and a great alumni network. Living in New York is exciting and the campus is a part of the city, not enclosed like most college campuses.

The best thing about NYU was being in the city! The city is your campus. Academics are taken seriously, but there is so much to explore and learn beyond the classroom. The people who attend NYU and the people you become life long friends with is another part of NYU that I wouldn't trade anything in my undergraduate experience for.

The best thing about NYU is the oppurtunities this institution provides. Just by being located in NYC, students are provided with numerous outlet to help further their goals. NYU Langone will help my as I am enroute to medical school. The school allows for anyone of any major to have access to resourses that will fit their liking.

I consider the national acknowledgement of New York University to be one of the best things about this school. As a result of this, students get access to some of the best professors in the world, advanced technological resources, and recognition from potential employers on the strength of the school's academic programs.

The best thing about NYU is NYC. If you take full advantage of living in the greatest city in the world, you will have an incredible experience. If you're looking for a typical fraternity/sorority type of college experience you will be disappointed. There is always something to do here, but look outside of NYU.

The best thing about my school is definitely the free and discounted services. They are stingy with their scholarship money, but being able to make 500 free copies a semester, having the opportunity to pay for a laser-etching "at cost," and/or getting a free back massage during finals more than makes up for that.

Being in diverse classrooms has really enhanced my learning and provided me with many new perspectives on a variety of issues and ideas. I have learned that so many different aspects of a person's identity affects how they think, and it is so beneficial to learn from all of these people throughout my education.

huqwfjoqejgowiegjop:j(PWTGJEWOrjgowhrGOwjGOIJHEPOTFgoiqegowhgoiuehjgoiqhjetgoiqjetgoiqejtoiqejtgoiqejtoiqejhtoqehtiqouehtioqehtiuqethjiwetwieughwutgweitewoiutjhqoithjqiouetjhqHTUIqhtHQTIhqtiWHTqhtiquHTIUQHTIUQHRTHQEIURHQEIUTGIEUQWBGIUQEGBUIWHERFTIUQHEBFIUQHFIQUHNTFQHNFIUQHNFIUGQHFIQHFIQHFRIQHNFRIUQHBFQUIHFRIUQ

The best thing about NYU is that it has everything that you could possibly want, but only if you look for it. If you want sports, greek life, a strong community, you can find it. There are many clubs and extra curricular activities so everyone is able to find exactly what they're looking for.