North Carolina Central University

« See more reviews of North Carolina Central University

School is expensive, whether you do have a scholarship or not, it is important to take it seriously because of this matter. Proritize your education before anything else, make sure to make smart money choices (buying used books online), and definetly do not get too invloved into the party scene. Make beneficial relationships with people who value you, themselves, and others! Network and get invloved with student organizations, teacher assistantships, and the community projects. Stay focused, positive, productive, and treat this phase of your life as as a preperation for real life. Go to class, study always, and work hard!

I wish I had known about the financial struggle that I have been through while being at this school. My mother just recently went to jail and my father does not make enough to support the rest of my tuition. I am sadly struggling and I wish I would have known that all of this was going to happen. If I did, I would have signed up for the ROTC program or National Guard to pay for my schooling. "Sometimes you have to do things that you don't want to do, to get to where you need to be."

I wish I had researched the school more. I honestly didn't know too much about it. I didn't know it was an HBCU which I'm okay with but I was hoping to get a more diverse experience. Most of all I wish I had prepared myself better than I had at the time.

I wish I had known that the lines are going to be long in the beginning of the semester.

I wish I had known that I need to have a lot more patients beefore I attended NCCU.

I wish I would have known that the administration gives you the runaround at times.

I wish i had know how to manage my time better

They lied about the financial aid assistance.

How the parking situation was.