North Carolina State University at Raleigh

« See more reviews of North Carolina State University at Raleigh

NC State is a tough, fun, interesting, enjoyable, unique, and large university. The professors are very helpful and know the material very well, which in turn make the whole college experience more enjoyable. UNC is right down the road, so we always have that rivalry which is nice to have. Students going to UNC believe that their college is more supreme compared to States, but I however disagree. State has transformed me into a much more mature person and has helped me not only learn more about calculus, physics, and chemistry, but also learn more about myself and my future.

My school has given me an experience of a lifetime. I have met so many different people and have learned a lot already. I am majoring in Chemistry pre med and hope one day to become a physician so that I can help others. Without scholarship money I will be unable to stay at this school. My professors are great and I am learning a lot. There are a lot of activities for us to participate in.

Lots and lots of red. From the bricks, to the flags in the sky, to the shirts people are wearing, every day you will see red. It is assumed that NC State does not have pretty parts of campus, but that is a lie. there are trees everywhere, so in the spring and fall the campus looks amazing. Hillsborough Street is a neat little place, and the Bell Tower and Court of Carolina are beautiful.

At NC State, you'll earn a valuable education and your degree will be well-respected, but you'll experience so much more. You'll never feel more pride than seeing the Bell Tower lit up red when athletics are victorious, you'll learn how to tailgate in preparation for NC State football and you'll spend more time walking on bricks than you ever thought. Most of all, you'll forever bleed red!

NCSU is an amazing place to learn, network, research, and have fun! The professors are helpful and friendly. The financial aid office is willing to help you find the funds you need. The housing staff are very sweet, helpful, and enjoy talking to the students. NC State manages to make a large school feel like a small community.

NC State is formerly an engineering college with a growing humanities college and a business college and other colleges coming together to learn more about the world through many these many lenses so we can find practical ways to solve the problems of today and tomorrow and overall benefit our communities.

North Carolina State University is a very student friendly school focused not only on the academic sucess of the students but also on creating an environment in which students can be exposed to a variety of academic and social experiences that will make them well rounded individuals.

Here at NC State we are inspirted to set forth ambitous goals for ourselves and our peers, and are pushed pushed to acheive nothing less than what we are capable of acheiving; the diverse and accepting community at this institution allows for such goals to be acheived.

The first time I took my little brother to visit me on campus, he noticed one thing above all: 'It's all bricks!" And yes, it is true, I would say 98% of our campus consists of red bricks, which may make it confusing to recognize certain buildings from others.

NC State is a very good school with an amazing engineering program. The campus holds a welcoming presence and the students are very friendly. The classes are somewhat reasonble, but some are very large. It is a nice university, inexpensive, and underrated.