North Carolina State University at Raleigh

« See more reviews of North Carolina State University at Raleigh

My classmates are passionate, hardworking, easy-going, relatable, ambitious, compassionate, and uniques. They are also fun and loyal to their school.

My classmates are intelligent, dependable, and kind individuals who have very important places in this world and wonderful perspectives to share.

Most students at the school are pretty laid back and accepting and interact with different types of people. Most people are down to earth.

My classmates come from many different backgrounds and age groups, but we all work well together and I've made many new friends with them.

They are energetic and have a passion for the Wolfpack Pride during games and social activities while in school focus on the tasks at hand

I have a lot of different classmates, and they all have different backgrounds and it really makes it a great school to be at.

My classmates are North Carolina State University are diverse, they come from everywhere and teach me something new everyday.

A lot of the classes are big usually consisting of at least 150 people so you get close to the people you sit around.

Very nice and caring unless you prove to be liberal or non-Christian, then they are skeptical and scared.

My clasmates were focused on their goals. They were also very welcoming and created a family atmosphere.