North Carolina State University at Raleigh

« See more reviews of North Carolina State University at Raleigh

I love NCState. I love the atmosphere of the large campus that is partly in a college town but then partly in the city. I have family close by and my hometown is only a short drive away (not too long where I can't go home if I need to, but far enough that my parents can't just pop in whenever they want), ton of school spirit, great leadership opportunities, love Greek Life and my sorority, love the college of textiles, great programs

I really enjoyed my four years at NCSU and actually wish I could have stayed longer. It's definitely a big school, but I enjoyed the change of pace from high school. The campus is not the most attractive I've seen, but a lot of it is just old and they've been doing a lot over the last several years to improve it. The new addition to the gym is awesome.

My experiences at NCSU have been nothing but pleasant and very rewarding. As a Poole College of Management Student I have had some of the best teachers I could have asked for. Although the student body is huge, I know a large percentage of the college faculty and have gotten great educational and career advise from professors and advisors alike.

It's awesome that NCSU is its own community within such a large city. It's nice to get out into Raleigh for shopping, bars out with friends and restaurants so you feel like you're in the "real world" and not just on a college campus. There's ALWAYS something going on, whether it's on campus, in the Raleigh-Durham area or with various organizations.

I love my school. I love the opportunities it presents by being near a relatively large city. I also love how much the professors care about the students. I don't especially love my dorm but who does. I do wish that my school could be recognize for more than agriculture and engineering, because I'm a zoology major.

In my opinion NC State is a good and competitive institution that has a lot to offer to its’ students. There is a variety of well known programs here at the University, so most students will be able to find something they are interested in studying, even if they start school without declaring their major.

The best thing about NC state is the diversity. I came from a really small all girls high school in hopes of being immersed in a variety of people and surroundings. This was the case I came knowing no one and found some wonderful people that I intend to keep for the rest of my life.

the best thing about ncsu is that we have a lot of school spirit. our school is large but I like being at a big place. the only complaints i have about the school is our safety. we have had a lot of robberies and assaults on campus that should be reported and looked into.

NCSU being the largest school in the state, many make remarks to me of it being to large. In my opinion the size is irrelevant. A campus is what you make of it, therefore no matter the size of a campus you can always develop the feel of a small close knit community.

I very much enjoy being at NC State. There is just an overall fun and friendly culture. The school is a bit big compared to many but most of the time it doesn't really feel that big. Football and basketball are huge here so you'll always have fun with that.