North Carolina State University at Raleigh

« See more reviews of North Carolina State University at Raleigh

I think there is school pride. I think our school is ugly, hillsbrough street for instance is dangerous. I don't even feel comfrontable going to the library at night. Also, the parking is horrible, if you want to go to the gym you have to park 8 miles away.

NCSU is different that surrounding schools such as UNC-chapel hill and duke, because in general people at state are more down to earth. People at other schools can seem to have unattractive complexes about themselves and their home school.

The best thing about NC State, hands down, is the people! People are very open-minded and friendly. This doesn't just apply to students, the faculty is also wonderful, they are always willing to help.

I really like NC State and the diversity of its faculty and staff and students. It is a warm place with smart people and great people who really want to help you learn and achieve your goals.

I think NC State is an amazing school with good academic programs and lots of fun things to do and get involved in. I could never imagine not being apart of the WOLFPACK!!

The best thing about NCSU is the Greek Life. I feel that it is a little hidden secret about NCSU but once you get involved it is one of the best things you will ever do!

Our school is very large and I love it. I love seeing new people every day. We have a good amount of school pride but not as much as UNC Chapel Hill or Duke

NC State is a great place if you want to be an engineer. They work you to the bone, but if you make it you can graduate and start your work immediately.

I would change the fact that the Raleigh community does not seem as involved with the school as other campuses. We lack support from our city!

Greek life is very small here and school pride should be raised