North Carolina State University at Raleigh

« See more reviews of North Carolina State University at Raleigh

The best thing about the shool, North Carolina State University, is that it is a very big school. As such, you get to meet people, students and professors, in a wide variety of fields.

Location is the best thing about this school. Raliegh has been ranked one of the best places economicly to live. There are many job opportunities in the research triangle park area.

The best thing about NC State is the sense of community. Students at the university come from all over the state and even the country, but are humble and supportive of one another.

The best thing about my school is the vast amount of opportunities available. By joining health pack, I was exposed to so many health related volunteer and research opportunities.

I like that the school spirit is intense, and I feel my professors really care if i succeed. I also like that they are all very well knowledgable in their areas of teaching.

I consider the education to be the best thing about my school. I am an animal science major, and my school has a great program for science, as well as other majors.

The school is very diverse and is provided many of the technological advancements that help keep students current when it comes to entering the job market.

Our campus is huge. There are gazebos, huge brickyard, a lot of bricks and different shaped buildings. It is definitely an engineering building school.

I think the best thing about my school is the campus activities that I do other than class. They provide fun and help releive the stress of classes.

The people. In my department I find the people are generally happy, and I have spent seven semesters enjoying going to class everyday.