North Dakota State University-Main Campus

« See more reviews of North Dakota State University-Main Campus

We have some really great lab classes. In addition, lab are nearly always looking for good undergrads to perform research either for pay or credit hours. I have gotten a ton of lab experience here , which will be beneficial for a higher degree.

I really enjoy that the campus is not too big, yet not too small. It has both big lecture classes and also smaller classes that are more one-on-one. I enjoy the feeling of school spirit from my fellow students as well.

I like to brag about our professors. Everyone told me that when I was going to a university that the teachers wouldn't care about me, but they do and they are very accessible and willing to talk to you.

The campus is very close togther and that everything is within walking distance. The tuition is reasonalble as well as some of the faculty are the best teachers are the best that I've ever had.

I brag about my program in LAndscape Architecture and what good education and experience I'm getting. The second thing I brag about is our Wellness (fitness) center.

Campus is beautiful, especially in the fall when the leaves change color and it is arranged very conveniently for almost every student.

That I get a great education, with excellent teachers, on a nice campus for a fraction of the price that their paying.

That North Dakota has a lot of money in its budget for schools, so NDSU has a nice campus and some nice facilities.

I brag about how great the environment is, how friendly the people are, and how understanding the teacher's are.

All the friends I've made and my acceleration of my education.