North Dakota State University-Main Campus

« See more reviews of North Dakota State University-Main Campus

The class sizes can be so large that you do not get to interact with your classmates and professors. Those interactions can teach students many new things and I wish that my college would encourage more group discussion in the large lecture classes.

The weather in North Dakota is very cold during the winter. Walking from class to class when it is snowing or windy is not very much fun. There are a lot of tunnels and passeges to help the problem, but you can't escape the cold.

The parking at the school isn't very good, and some things that they charge you for in tuition you don't always need or want. The tuition is always climbing too, and you don't see a lot of your money in what you get.

The winters are very cold with lots of snow, so some times the parking lots don't get cleared out as quickly as need be. This is an issue, but I feel the school does its best job possible.

that the teachers do not involve themselves with the students and make them into prodigies. I want to be friends with the professors. They should be more involved.

The financial aid department always takes the extra time to dispurse the financial aid which can cause frustrations.

NDSU is not as academically rigorous as I would like it to be; it is almost just like being back in high school.

The most frustrating thing about my school is the price of the education.

The most frustrating thing about my school is the weather.

financial aid, grading with opscans, scheduling classes