I have mostly taken on-line classes since going back to school, but there is alot more interaction with other students even on-line than I expected. All of them have been interesting, supportive and wonderful to meet. I am a very non traditional student and have enjoyed every minute of it even though the workload can seem overwhelming since I also work full time.
my classmates seem to be shy, you really need to be an outgoing person if you plan on meeting any of them. You really get back what you put into building a relation ship with them. Don't expect to have people come to you to meet you that happens very rarely, insted you have to be a confident individual and introduce yourself.
The environment of the other students is welcoming. No one is left out. If you wanting to make friends, don't sweat it. Everyone is nice and willing to talk to you and even plan a few days to hang out.
My fellow students at North Idaho College are a very diverse group, I've sat next to fifteen year-old high school students and seventy year-old war veterans.
North Idaho College has wonderful classmates, they are more then just someone you go to school with they are your friends and family.
My classmates are generally easy to get along with people, who are focused on learning and are helpful if asked any questions.
My classmates are outgoing and are wiling to help one another.
Since its a community college over 70% of the students are working adults going back to school or taking classes for a job thing. The other 30% is like 20% high school kids taking college and high school classes with the remaining 10% being actual college students. Of that 10% over half are student athletes who talk to no one outside of their team.