Northern Arizona University

« See more reviews of Northern Arizona University

With only 14,000 students, NAU is the perfect small-town university offering high academic standards, a wide assortment of extracurricular activities and numerous volunteer and leadership oppurtunities.

A beautiful campus forming the heart of the Flagstaff community, NAU provides a nurturing environment where students can comfortably grow and learn in many fields.

NAU is a small university on a beautiful campus in a beautiful town where it's easy to get one-on-one interaction with instructors who are easily accessible.

Northern Arizona University is a great school for students who are open-minded (liberal) and who have a more relaxed attitude, but are still goal-oriented.

Northern Arizona University is nestled among the tall pines in Flagstaff, Arizona, with new and upcoming satelitte campuses around Arizona.

Northern Arizona University is an awesome nationally accredited university that provides a great education and has super cool professors.

A great university with a big heart. People care. The only people who do not like NAU are once that have a bad attiutude going into it.

My school is in a great environment to learn, is a great school, and helps its students succeed in and outside of school.

NAU is on outdoorsy place where everyone is very nice. They like to save the planet and make the world a better place.

Texas Tech University, I love Tech for many reasons such as the beautiful campus to the open and educating teachers.