Northern Arizona University

« See more reviews of Northern Arizona University

Northern Arizona University is a great place for students who prefer small classes and love out-door activities.

If you are looking for a school where you can meet chill people and be outdoors 24-7, NAU is the school for you.

This school has excellent weather, is a very nice campus in a small town, has great food and a gigantic library.

A campus that is breathtaking and beautiful with some of the greatest peoples you will ever meet in this world.

Northern Arizona University is there to serve students who want to learn and stay engaged after graduating.

Evironmentally Friendly, Helpful, Diverse, and the most wonderful teaching environment I've ever been to.

NAU is a laidback school that is serious about education while living in a adventurous outdoor community.

NAU is a has a relaxed yet studious environment which makes it a fun and comfortable place to learn.

My school is very accepting to new students and provides a comfortable, great learning enviorment.

My school is up in the mountains and gives me a chance to get involved with nature at its finest.