Northern Arizona University

« See more reviews of Northern Arizona University

Northern Arizona University is best known for their engineering program. This school is great for engineers. They only offer four different engineering degrees, but the engineering program is great. I am currently majoring in civil engineering and I love the program.

My school is best know for its charismatic community. The teachers are known to be completely supportive of the students and take time out of their days to make sure that the students succeed. At my school, it is known to be all about the students.

My school is best known for trying to be environmentally friendly. It's part of Flagstaff, AZ which is a low light city so we cut down on light pollution which make stars here are amazing. We are the home of the former planet Pluto!

Probably NAU is known for great education at a reasonable price. Also, it is the only Arizona university that is located in a city with changing climate so it gets a lot of attention from people trying to escape the heat .

Northern Arizona University (NAU) is known for its emphasis on environmental sustainability. Students in the environmental study and science programs are exposed to many research opportunities and on-the-field training.

NAU is the place for the outdoors. The mountains, the trees, and the snow are what is used to describe the area. It is a place for the arts to thrive. It is a community where the arts are celebrated and enjoyed.

Northern Arizona University is none for its friendly environment and arts & Letters College. It's very green friendly and it's also known for the weather in the area which is snowy almost half the year around.

Our school is best known for being close to the Snowbowl and getting snow days. Many people come to NAU to be closer to the snowbowl so that they can skii and/or snowboard as much as they can.

Having good programs for education, forestry, and hotel and restaurant management as well as being in a beautiful location. Tuition and cost of attendance is affordable and classes are small.

Our school is definatly best known for the amount of snow in Arizona it gets along with Snowbowl that is 15 minutes away. It also has a slight representation of being a "hippie" town.