Northern Arizona University

« See more reviews of Northern Arizona University

About school work. (tutoring)..u get lots of help..and how people are friendly there. There are lots of people to meet and become friends with. And how theres alot to do on campus..theres always stuff going on..and residence life is great!

The sense of community at NAU is amazing. When I'm at school, I feel like apart of a family because of the kidness and warmth of everyone. That has been the number one thing that has my trasition from high school to college amazing.

The size of the school. It's easy to get to and from classes. Also, the beauty of the school. Flagstaff is a gorgeous town. It has the four seasons and each season brings out a different beauty the city of flagstaff has to offer.

When asked about school, I brag to all my friends about the atmosphere that I live in. NAU is such a laid back and welcoming community. It really has made me feel at home and makes it much easier for me to focus on school.

I am currently taking my courses online and I love that I can stay home to work on my homework. It also allows me to have better work hours such as day shifts and week days. I save a lot of gas money having online classes.

I always tell my friends that this is the best school because it is a very nice place to live enviornmentally, and a great place to live because the people who live her are very friendly and willing to help.

I usually brag that here the weather is nice and cool, while where they are at it's scorching hot! Also it snows here and it looks beautiful, but then it gets old and I want the snow to melt already.

I tell my friends that I am learning from professors with current, real-world knowledge, who are genuinely interested in my progress as a student and in helping me achieve my career goals.

how beautiful the campus is and its surroundings. since its up in the mountains, its always lucsious green in the summer and in the winter a winter wonderland with all that snow.

My classes don't have a very large student to teacher ratio, which helps me get comfortable in my classroom setting faster. In my opinion, this makes it easier to learn.