Northern Kentucky University

« See more reviews of Northern Kentucky University

My classmates are there to learn, are prepared for class, study, ask questions when they need to, but also like to have fun and joke around.

Most of my classmates are friendly and share the same interests as me, especially now that I am taking classes that pertain to my major.

My classmates are some of the best out there and are like no one else in the fact that they bring so many different qualities to NKU.

My classmates are caring and generous people, who want see, not only themselves succeed, but everyone else succeed as well.

All students at NKU are actually really friendly, everyone says hello, holds the door open and has a smile on their face.

While most students were peers from surrounding high schools, there are a few non-traditional or international students.

My classmates almost all seem to truly want to learn and be in school, not just doing so to 'make their parents proud.'

My classmates are very nice and outgoing and willing to help with you with anyone which is way better in high school.

My classmates are the most supportive, inspirational, challenging, and loving people I could ever hope to learn with.

My classmates at Northern Kentucky Unversity are polite and are a lot more mature than my classmates in high school.