Northern Kentucky University

« See more reviews of Northern Kentucky University

My school is small so people around don't really know us, so I guess you could say people who go to our school, or know people who attend NKU, know NKU as the college that is'nt to small, but you can still run into people you know all the time. As the school where the depatment you are majoring in knows who you are and the school where the students don't know what kind of person you are, we still welcome anyone.

Northern is known as a commuter school- a step up from community school if you will- however, recently Northern is putting itself on the map. Northern is starting to be known for its business, medical, and informatic studies both nationally and internationally. Now that I am apart of this community I realize it is best known for being small but doing big things that affect more than the community it surrounds.

Northen Kentucky University is best known for having a small class sizes. While many universities have lectures with over a hundred students in each course, I have rarely had a class that had more than thirty students in it. This allows the professor to be more interactive with the students, and allows the students to engage in class discussions instead of solely learning from a professor's lecture.

Northern Kentucky University is a university that provides a private school education at a public school cost. The average class size at NKU is 24, allowing students to have close-knit relationships with their peers as well as their professors. With such a positive and encouraging environment, NKU has the ability to provide each and every student with the tools necessary to be successful.

for the acceptance or the LGBTQ community and its welcoming environment to all cultural and ethnical backgrounds also its support for different organizations such as the green dot, go green to save the environment and the prevention center with its new approaches to prevent harassment and sexual violence.

I think my school is best known for their clubs on campus. We offer over 200 clubs, and most of our students are involved in at least one of them. I believe this helps with networking and other social skills that students need. It also allows students to gain leadership skills if they wish to do so.

Northern Kentucky Univeristy is best known for private education at a public school cost. Northern Kentucky University is known for it's community involvment and it's academic aspirations. This school has also gained notarity in the fact that it has attracted some well know educators.

Our school is best known for its sense of community. Everyone here is so accepting of one another. Being away from home my freshman year was beyond what I thought I was ready for. From leaving the my loving community to coming to NKU was like nothing had changed.

Business and informatics. Now it is quite known for the Bank of Kentucky Center as well. Personally, I believe our theatre department should get more support from the school due to the high quality of its faculty, student body and the productions themselves.

School spirit, alumni, the professors and their willingness to help you succeed. The academic program is fantastic too and normally, students achieve good paying jobs once they have graduated from this university. Very well known and well respected.