Northern Kentucky University

« See more reviews of Northern Kentucky University

I suppose my school is best known for its Business department and the accomplishments the business major students are achieving during and after getting their degree.

I would have to say NKU is probably known best for the athletic teams. I feel like students on campus really get excited about the different sporting events.

being a commuter school with a viking as a mascot, good science program with excellent lab facilties, also a great proforming arts and education program

Our school is best know for the small class sizes and the cost of tuition. Tuition is very inexpensive compared to the surrounding public universities.

Northern Kentucky University is best known for being largely a commuter campus with a wide range of diversity flowing through the students.

The Arts Program. We have one of the best Performing Arts Programs around. When talking about NKU, the Arts program is always mentioned.

Myschool is known for being a Concrete jungle , because there is concrete everwhere. The support staff treats you like anmails.

I think our school is known for our spirit even though we are a small school. I think all of the students love this school.

Northern Kentucky University is best known for their blackboard system to access course assignments and tests.

I don't really know, but to me I feel it's strongest area is that of being just right in every area.