Northern Kentucky University

« See more reviews of Northern Kentucky University

The worst thing I consider about my school is that people do not show me any attention like how I did at home. No females show me attention and that is why I don't date no one. Everything happens for a reason.

The worst thing about my school is that a lot of the people that go here are commuters. This makes it hard to know a lot of people on campus because most people just come to campus for classes then leave.

I do not think that there is a whole lot of things that I can complain about when it comes to NKU. The only aspect that comes to mind is that it is a smoking campus, but this is changing in January 2014!

It's located in an area where the overall morale of the population isn't very high. People seem to harbor more negativity than positivity, and sometimes this is reflected in their thoughts & actions.

The worst thing in my opinion is buying books. Many students buy online or off-campus stores because our book store is extremely expensive. I wish books were made more affordable to students.

The worst thing I think at NKU is the parking situation. Although there are many parking spots some people have to keep driving around to find spots that aren't so far away from the crosswalk.

The worst thing about my school is the financial assistance office. They are very unorganized and you have to go in there on a regular basis to see if your financial aid is covered.

I honestly can not think of one negative about NKU. I love the class sizes, the brillant proffesors, and the environmently high tech campus. I haven't had a bad experience yet!

Honestly, I love my school. I think the worst part about it is that it's not nature-y enough; there aren't a lot of pretty trees all over campus like all the older universities.

The worst thing would be just the parking on campus because it's very limited to students since we've had so much stuff being built on campus on. Plus how much parking is.