Northern Michigan University

« See more reviews of Northern Michigan University

My college has an office specifically for helping it's students find jobs that will fit around there class schedule. which is very helpful because not only is it hard to find a job with no work experience but it's also hard to find a job that would fit around your own individual class schedule.

Northern Michigan University is located in a small community with a lot of heart. Classes are small but diverse and teachers are more than happy to help. The campus is beautiful no matter what season it is, whether it is covered in leaves or a thick blanket of snow.

The unique thing about my school is the location. Northern Michigan University is in the upper peninsula of Michigan and not many people know about it. The school is in Marquette, Michigan which is a small city and is a very outdoorsy and natural environment.

The area is gorgeous, with plenty of woods. One can see Lake Superior from campus, and it's about a 15-20 minute walk from campus. There's a strong emphasis on being environmentally conscious here; many efforts are being made to make it a paper-free campus.

The school has a beautiful campus and the great outdoors is everywhere. People are friendly and the town the college is in is quaint and the people are very accepting. Art is very much a part of the campus life and lets me focus on my career goals.

Northern Michigan University is unique in providing a Senior Citizen Scholarship for those who are 62 years of age and older.

The surrounding environment is beautiful. It is located right off the shore of Lake Superior.

Live by the beach and snowboard in the same school year, theres nothing better than that

Biggest in the Upper Peninsula but still has that friendly, smaller feel.

It is very supportive when it comes to helping the environment.