Northern Michigan University

« See more reviews of Northern Michigan University

Someone who likes big cities or going to big concerts and professional sporting events, because it is a long drive to go to anything of this sort.

If you are a person that doesn't like the outdoors, the weather changes, or have a good personality, you should not attend this school.

Students should not apply to Northern if they are looking to live in a very urban environment or don't like cold temperatures and snow.

I think this school is good for everyone! But i guess anyone who doesn't like winter and snow should stay far away! haha.

I?d say if a person really likes big city life then they probably shouldn?t attend Northern Michigan University.

a relaxed layed back person, who is serious in school, but likes the outdoors and having fun.

Those who want the large university environment and those who don't tolerate snowy winters.

Someone who can't deal with cold weather or finds shopping and high fashion very important.

One should not attend this school if they are not prepared to do the work assigned.

anyone who doesnt like the cold, winter lasts a long time and theres lots of snow