Northern Michigan University

« See more reviews of Northern Michigan University

That their anthropolgy teacher was such a witch, she would tel you outright that you would fail. I proved her wrong didn't get the highest grade but still didn't fail. Also don't take world music it's trickier than it sounds.

I wish I had known that sometimes the adminstration doesn't always have things together and can send you running around. I also wish I had known to buy my books online because the college bookstore charges way too much!

There is nothing that I wish I would have known before I came to Northern Michigan University. There were no surprises, except good ones that is. It is a great school and I feel blessed that I am able to attend it!

DON'T LISTEN TO YOUR PARENTS! your not as gifted as they told you or as worthless as they made your feel. leave michigan for a while then come back when you find your self, san francisco is very thereputic.

I wish that i would have studied more in high school, and i wish i would have known how hard it was going to be. I also wish i would have known how expensive school was going to be.

Nothing really. It's a great school and they have a lot of stuff to do. Everyone has some school spirit and the sporting events are fun for all. It's an all around good school.

I wish I had known exactly how extreme the winters are here... THEY ARE COLD AND LONG... so be prepared. The summers are amazing though, so they make up for the extended cold.

I wish I had known how much this university cares about the environment and how it is willing to teach the students here how to better take care of the environment.

There is not any questions that were not answered during orientation or by any of the staff. I was very well informed and love it here.

That I should have let my guard down and been more social from the beginning because good things would happen.