Northern Virginia Community College

« See more reviews of Northern Virginia Community College

My school has an aura of learning, everywhere around campus are students interested in furthering their goals in education; whether towards a degree or certificate, working towards transfering to a four year institution or for their own personal goals, students focus and determination is ever present.

NVCC is made up of 5 main campuses, with Annandale being the main campus, and 1 Medical campus. There are also several outside locations which benefit the diversity of the college. The main campuses are well laid out, convenient to get to, and have a food court or cafeteria on campus.

NOVA Annandale is a big school which is continuously busy with students and teachers who may or may not want to be teaching at the school and are possibly doing it for extra cash or until they find a different job.

if a student wants to go off to college after high school, they should try the community college first. Because it would save you alot of money if you are not getting a scholarship to go to a University.

NVCC has a friendly atmosphere and a campus full of enthusiastic professors and self-driven students looking to succeed in the wealth of fields to which NVCC gives them access.

Norther Virginia community college is a school which offers a challenging and quality education, which far exceeded my expectations of a community college.

Everything that I have seen and heard about the NOVA campus is by far greater than one could expect from any community college!

A very open school that does everything possible to ensure that its students are successfull during and after college.

Offers a chance to grow and learn with others that have the same aspiration in an approachable and diverse setting.

NOVA is a 2 year college in the Washington DC Metropolitan area with several campuses throughout Northern Virginia.