Northern Virginia Community College

« See more reviews of Northern Virginia Community College

There is very little to actually brag about with regard to the community college, but the most positive thing to brag about would be the inexpensive tuition costs associated with the college. I don't really brag though, I go to school, get my grades, and enjoy learning -- bragging is not my style.

Its a great starting point if you would like to go back to school. I take online classes so i always encourage my friends to do the same. Its a great way to get started, especially if you have other obligations such as a full-time job.

I brag about my recent Alternative High School.... I went there for my senior year because I was having difficulty with school. I brag about this school because it turned me from a D/F student to an Honor Roll Student.

I brag about how cheap the college is for the quality of education I get. Also, it is easy to transfer to a quality 4-year program after completeing my associates.

The only thing I brag about most would be how easy it is to enroll classes online and getting to the school on time.

I saved a lot more money on my first two years than they did.