Northwest Missouri State University

« See more reviews of Northwest Missouri State University

Northwest is a beautiful campus that offers many oppurtunities, both social and academic, that many bigger schools offer for a more affordable price, which allows students to come from over 200 hundred miles away and get a good college education.

Northwest Missouri State University is a place that allows students to reach their academic goals while providing an environment that supports community, encourages individuality, and yields achievement.

Northwest has a small town feel that is comforting to those that attended smaller highschools where teachers knew your name and you were more then just a number as in some of the bigger school.

Extremely high school spirit for our varsity teams, students and professor alike. learning environment is great. The professors love to help with anything that the students may ask.

Northwest Missouri is a Liberal Arts institution, where the professors push you to achieve the grade they know your capable of obtaining.

Northwest Missouri State University is a strong Football school that has a hertigage of education being emphasis in the college.

My college is a small town, friendly school with a great football team and a diversity of academic majors.

My school is big in all sports, we all like to have fun, but when it is time for school we go to class.

A dedicated and caring facility based on the desire to educate and shape minds for future success.

NWMSU is a friendly, upbeat, full of school spirt, and a great place to get higher education.