Norwich University

« See more reviews of Norwich University

Being 400+ miles away from Norwich is the most frustrating part of Norwich. Finding ways of getting home over breaks has proved to be difficult and time-consuming. But, I have found a few good friends that live near my hometown that are willing to drive me home. I am short on funds, so I can not always take a plane or train home, so having friends that drive is always a plus! Another problem is not knowing what the road conditions will be farther north, so trying to prepare for the unexpected is also quite frustrating.

The most frustrating thing about the school is the fact that a lot of students are rooks. So they cannot talk to anyone for a few weeks at the beginning of the year, unless they are in class or an academic setting. Living with people training to be in the military can get hard sometimes but for the most part it is not bad.

Adjusing to the military life freshmen year. There are a few students/Cadets that get power hungry. Reeling these students in is hard, but you will always have friends to depend on to get you through.

At Norwich, there are a lot of students who are worried more about their ego than focusing on class.

The Regisrtar's Office.