Oakwood University

« See more reviews of Oakwood University

My school is a pinnacle on a hill an alight in a dark room that transcend a ray of light to a darek world and illuminate the very core of all who comes in contact ,with hope,joy,peace, longsuffering,genteleness,meekness,faith,temperance,gooodness.i am proud to be a part of such a noble and outstanding university that ,put pride aside and interact,with aothers making all feel blessed and at home.

Oakwood University, a historically Black Seventh-day Adventist institution of higher learning, provides quality Christian education that emphasizes academic excellence; promotes harmonious development of mind, body, and spirit; and prepares leaders in service for God and humanity.

This is a school where what you seek to find you will and yet one in which encourages a holistic approach to education coupled with service learning throughout the community as well as reaching others worldwide.

My school is aplace where you learn how not only to be successful acedemically but spirtually as well. They equipt you will need to deal with the trails of life and also help you find your purpose in the process.

Oakwood University is a private and historically black institution whose goal is to provide its students with education not only in their field of study but also in their relationships with Christ.

My school was very fun, always had activities going on for the students as well as provided lots of opportunities to further eduation and experience outside of the college.

Oakwood University is extremely conservative and religious; I find many of the people there are very closeminded and not open to new or different views or things.

My school is best Seventh-Day Advemtist University in the USA, because Oakwood University strives to improve academics and spiritual values for all students.

Oakwood University is a great place where you will make friends for a lifetime, as well as recieve a great education that will prepare you for the future.

Oakwood University is a Seventh-day Adventist university that is dedicated to each and every students success academically and spiritually.