Ohio Northern University

« See more reviews of Ohio Northern University

Having been personally active in so many world issues including foreign relations and genocide provention, I would have liked to have known the activity level on campus. I was, and still am, continually disappointed with how little the majority of campus knows about anything outside of Ohio. Even within politically oriented organizations such as Amnesty Internation, there is little knowledge of outside events and such a minimal amount of passion for bettering the situations of people around the world. I think that had I known this prior to coming here, it would have wieghed heavily on my decision.

It is completely necessary to make your own friends and your own fun; no one is going to do it for you. There are plenty of groups to get involved with, but you still have to go out there and get yourself involved.

I wish I had know that there was such little diversity and that the school was in the middle of nowhere

That college is MUCH harder than high school, and that you do need to study for tests and quizes.

That is was in the middle of cornfields. Also that it was a village and not a town.

It is a Lot of work, but if you study, you can do it. So, Study!

Exactly how conservative it is. It has gotten better though.

I wish I knew possible weekend activities to do off campus

I have not set foot on that school yet. I will get there.