Ohio University-Main Campus

« See more reviews of Ohio University-Main Campus

People who are willing to open up to other people viewpoints because there are so many different students and they from all over the country, so when you meet people you have to be willing because they are so much different from whereever you come from. This institution is great for students who love nature, due to the fact that this college does not have a lot of main attraction things such as a big malls or shopping centers, this is a small town college and the college is surrounded by nothing but itself.Overall this is great university.

Ohio University is an extremely pleasant place to live and go to school. Individuals here are extremely helpful and nice. There is plently to do at Ohio University aside from classes, and it is important to stay focused on schoolwork and make that your first priority. Ohio University is a positive, fun-loving environment. The faculty and staff make you want to succeed. I have been given many opportunities to excell in my major, education, here and I would encourage any new students to find a major that they love and stick with it.

This school is very diverse. All different types of individuals should attend this school. There are a lot of different majors, groups and social activities around campus. I would most recommend to outgoing individuals looking for a great experience away from home. I am from a small town just an hour away from campus. It was far enough away, but not too far. You must be a hard working individual as well. There are a lot of outside activities that can get in the way of your acedemics, especially if you are a procrastinator.

The kind of person that should attend Ohio University is a diverse student that works hard and has a lot of passion for the school they will be attending. As one of the best jounalism schools in the country, along with rigourous programs such as Business and many Health fields, coming to this unversity definitly requires students to put in a lot of stud time. However this school also is for a person that has a lot of school spirit and that loves meeting new people because this campus is so welcoming to everyone.

To go to OU, one has to be able to function in a tiny town with limited stores and limited activities. Also, this person should not bring a decent car unless the suspension is already destroyed or they don't mind ruining it. (They are into preserving the brick roads.) And no, we are not a huge party school even though a lot of people think so and it shows up on somelist. I think that's only because it's out in the middle of nowhere and there's nothing to do. Not everyone parties - but many do regularly.

Anyone who is looking for a small knit community and who is interested in personal growth should attend this school. This school promotes independence, builds character, and allows you to become your own person. It is a small town that entitles you to make friends if you want make the most out of the college experience. I do not recommend this student to anyone who know that they are not ready to leave a big city, or anyone who is not willing to meet new people.

OU is known as a party school but it is a good place to get a good education too. Class size is OK. The school is not know as apowerhouse in sports and that gives a person interested in playing a good chance to be on a team. If you have a radical agenda this may not be the scool for you. Things are pretty calm on campus. Nearly everyone is in the same boat here and that makes it easy for a shy person to form relationships with classmates.

You have to be driven! There are many distractions on campus but as long as you prioritize your life you'll be fine. I've heard many people call Ohio University one of the happiest places on earth. I would definitely agree with that. Everyone is here to have a good time and make the most out of their college experience. The campus is supposed to be haunted as you may hear from the many stories but it just makes Halloween even more fun here!

Outgoing, hard wroking, generous, helpful, responsible, respectful, and school spirited students are the type of people that would thrive at Ohio Unversity. Because here everyone has each others back, helps when needed, and does not meet a person they do not like. OU is full of diversity, so you as a person has to be open to that diversity and accept it. And most of all you have to have school spirit and love the color green!

Ohio University is the second craziest party school in all of America. Don't be mistaken though; this college can represent all people of my every ethnicity and lifestyle. The general social norm here are the weekends out on the town including the strip of bars and wonderful locally owned restaurants, but there are so many organizations that definitly cater directly to a student's personality and background!