Ohio Wesleyan University

« See more reviews of Ohio Wesleyan University

When talking to other students, i find that they love OWU because of its diversity and size. The administrators are very nice and make you feel very welcome even if you are thousands of miles away. The classes are a great size where students are able to the the attention they need without feeling like a number. There are so many types of great people here it is very hard not to find your group of friends early in the year who turn out to be lifelong friends.

School has numerous extra-curricular activities. Weekends are fun. Lots of alcohol consumed but there are dance parties so a person has options but i'd say that around 90% of this campus drinks. School has great programs in economics, sciences, art and languages.

Our school is best known for its variety of fields of study. Also for the students who come from all over the world. Its also known for the students participation in community service and volunteerism.

strong academics, small class size, attentive professors, excellent science and psychology research experience, small campus and close knit community, socially and politically active student body

Ohio Wesleyan has many different areas to chose from. I think it is probably best known for its science department. It also seems to have a specil emphasis of zoology.

OWU gets a good deal of academic attention for its visiting lectures and full, degree granting, zoology program.

Research and high percentage of acceptance into graduate/professional schools/programs.

Strong academics and service.