Oregon State University

« See more reviews of Oregon State University

Oregon State has a mixture of academically-focused students and partying students with too-large classes but a good campus atmosphere.

My school is an amazing learning community which provides an exciting lifestlye and a fantastic place to be educated for your career.

School that is willing to help people with their career goals, sports oriented, and a school that cherishes sustainable resources.

Oregon State University is a united network of students, faculty and alumni that strive for the best in themselves and others.

Everyone here seems to love the school and there is a very wide variety of ethnicities, personalities, and styles on campus.

My school is a large school placed in a rural area devoted to promoting a small school feel to all students in every major.

Oregon State University is a friendly, exciting, eco-friendly, scholarly, and fun place to study, live, and attend school.

my school is large with many people, a large social ring based in sororities and frats, school spirit and lots of rain.

It is a small, friendly place with professors that care about the education and career potential of their students.

A school that suffices in academia and offers a wonderful array of activities to a socially alive student body.