Oregon State University

« See more reviews of Oregon State University

Where is the best place to get work done on campus?

Personally I like doing all my work in my dorm, but for most people they love going to Valley Library. That's our library on campus and it is really nice. There are study tables, rooms you can reserve, and a bunch of other stuff. Honestly I've never studied in the library so I can't go into too much detail about it just because I prefer my room. However, I've been in there for class before and it's a great place to get work done. There is a coffee shop in there and the librarians there are extremely helpful. If you need to find anything to ask anything they will definitely have a great answer for you.

I feel that it truly depends on your major. I get most of my work done in the computer lab. That is because it is quiet, and also located in a basement, which means no windows. Not knowing the time of day, or how long you have been working on something helps you focus.

I've found that my dorm room is one of the better places to get work done on campus, but the library is also a good place to get help and get work done. There are a lot of resources in the library that you can't take with you anywhere else.