Pace University-New York

« See more reviews of Pace University-New York

A student who wants to study at a university in New York City should definitely apply to Pace University (NY campus). A student should apply to Pace University if he/she wants to be prepared to become leaders in their choice of study. Pace University provides an education that combines exceptional academics with professional experience. Pace University is good for students that want to take full advantage of New York. Students who apply to Pace University has the choice of going to school at three different campuses, locaed in New York City. Pace University is a great private school.

A kind of person who is humble, patient, and who has to drive to succeed. Humbleness is crucial because Pace University is a small campus and not everyone is there for the right reason. Having patience will really help when things aren't going as plan but always follow up to get things done. Pace University prepares you acedemically, but a person must also do their part by wanting to succeed. If a person just go to college just because they were told to, they will waste time and alot of money.

The strongest programs at this school are its business school and its theater program- emphasis on musical theater. The school's location near Wall Street and the Theater District give it an automatic edge in both these fields. If you want a school which will not crush you with a heavy academic load- but instead wish to focus more on you general major, Pace is a good choice. Classes are easy enough, but it is also designed that you can focus intensely on your major.

Definitely someone who takes pride in originality and a want for success. My grandpa always told me "you were born an original, don't die a copy". Pace takes the person you are and doesn't try to conform you into society. Instead, they mold you into a better version of you while still focusing on your morals and distinctive qualities. I find this goal to be extremely set in the Musical Theatre department (which is my intended major).

To attend Pace University, one needs to be very determined. Determination will lead to a successful education here because one needs to stay motivated for each and every class, stay determined to study for every exam, and pay attention in every class. One must be determined to save up to pay for the tuition of this college, and be determined to try and receive scholarships to help pay for the education.

It is a very business oriented school and has a good business program. Therefore, I would recomend it to business students. If you're not interested in business I think it is a good steping stone school for students who haven't done as well as they wanted. At Pace students recieve valuable student-teacher relationships that allow you to improve your grades and/or experience in your field of study.

You should attend Pace if you're looking for small class sizes taught by actual professors and not TAs. There is no school spirit/ sports to speak of, so don't look for that. It's perfect if you want to be in college but be reminded of that fact as little as possible. I feel like I live in New York and happen to go to college, not the other way around.

I actually attend the Pleasantville campus. You should attend this school if you're getting a full ride scholarship or have a lot of money. You should not go into debt with student loans from this school unless you're a nursing or business major. If you are interested in greek life or sports, this is the school for you.

Pace should be attended by those who truly are career driven. Students must make sure that they won't let the social aspects get in the way of their grades. People that should attend Pace should not be easily influenced by others, but should be able to listen and understand other people's opinions.

Someone who wants to be a part of a very nontraditional campus, and want to take on the adventure of the "big-city" life. It is a great school for the arts, Inside the Actors Studio is filmed here, but they are also great for many other areas of acedemic study.