Pace University-New York

« See more reviews of Pace University-New York

It is a very good academic university and you can never become bored or feel left out of something and their is always something to do here. Playing sports and working out in the gym and help you get a good work out .

I got my first taste of true independence and freedom by attending college. It has been extremely valuable to me because now I know that I am more than able to take care of myself and manage my responsibilities.

Make sure to research the colleges ability to find off and on campus housing for the student. Especially if the student is attending a college in a large city. Housing can be limited and very expensive.

Make sure you visit any college you are remotely considering. The only way to know if you will fit in and if you want to go there is to visit an open house. Orientation is important as well.

Consider all aspects of your education. Not just the institution, but the location and the role it will play in your education. I learned as much outside of the classroom as I did inside.

The number one advice to give to students will be to master the practice of "Time Management" in which you balance things through priority. Be friendly and have a good sense of logic.

I would have saved some money and probably been employed with a full-time job. I would definitely have visited more campuses and studied harder for the college admission test.

Know what you want and focus on it because if you know what you want out of your education you look for a school that provides you with all the resources to get it done.

Make sure to calulate how much you can afford when going into college. It is very expensive and you can end up getting into more debt than you ever expected.

Find a school that is focused on education and now partying. You go to college to grow and become a smarter, better person; not to party as hard as you can.