Pace University-New York

« See more reviews of Pace University-New York

This is only my second semester here so I have not come across anything that I really dislike about the school. I guess if I had to pick one I would say the food in the cafeteria is not the best but you can honestly find something to enjoy.

The most frustrating thing would have to be trying to figure out my loan situations. It is very complicated to try to figure out what loans I have to take out and how I will be able to pay them back.

The schedules. The classes I have to take are too spread out. Like... I have a class that I have to take at night, and then some that are only offered in the morning and mid days.

Pace University (pleasantville campus) is very racist. Money hungry but portray themselves as caring for their student body. Pace lies to its student and really doesn't care.

OSA or also known as te office of student assistance. They are slow, disorganzed ad mostly don't know what they are doing.

the school may be unorganized at times and it creates many problems as well as the price.

The offices, but I feel like that is a problem in many places.

The slowness and unorganization of the administration.

The administration and paper work processes.

It's expensive, just like any school.