Pace University-New York

« See more reviews of Pace University-New York

I wish I knew what it would truly be like to live as a student in New York City. Also, I wish I knew how different the college experience is when not living on a campus.

I wish I had known that it was mainly a school for business majors and they have a strong focus on the students who choose to be in the business school.

It's hard to adapt when you're 4,000 miles from home. Sometimes it's hard to make new friends right away but it all comes together eventually.

I wish I had completed and received more scholarships before coming here, because this school definitely overcharges for tuition and more.

That all the students are really wealthy, and about 50% of them really care about how much money you have...not everyone though! :)

The possibilities for other means of scholarships and grants I could have received to avoid the cumulation of student loan debt

I wish I knew more information about the school's cafeteria and which places were good options to buy from and which were not.

That I wanted to do pharmacy but still had a great experience learning about my self and finding life long friends

I wish that I had foreknowledge of the five year combined bachelors and masters degree of the psychology program.

No, it is not really a deal-breaking, experience ruining situation. It's just a minor inconvenience.