Pacific University

« See more reviews of Pacific University

Exit 57. The begining to the Pacific experence. You pass through fields of nothing and begin to wonder if you took the right cut off. Then you see it. "Welcome to Forest Grove Home of Pacific University." Yes, youre in a small town, but thats it. Youre in a place where you choose what you want and control your own destiny. Pacific University is small, local and the place you want to be to experience new things, meet new people, emmerse yourself in different cultures and make a mark on your own legacy.

Pacific is a very small school but perfect if you want small classes and want to know your professors on a more personal basis and visa versa. You can go to them with any questions and they are happy to help. The campus is beautiful, full of many trees and flowers. The campus is very family oriented, we are all part of one family.

Pacific University is a student-centered academic private university that encourages and supports personal interests by providing opportunities to learn from and work with highly qualified professionals in all conventional and even unconventional areas of interest where novelties are strongly welcomed.

My school is a small, private school that is accepting of everyone from art majors to pre-med students, where the class sizes average 17 students and were our president is always on campus and can be found enjoying lunch with everyone.

Pacific University is a great place for you to grow as an individual, become involved in the campus, make new friends, as well as receive a great education where you can get to know your professors and other faculty at the university.

Pacific is a very friendly place with lots of choices of activities. The staff is supportive and wants the students to do well. There is a large Hawaiian population and we have an awesome luau in April.

Pacific University is my home, I feel so comfortable in being myself and not second guessing what others will think of me, that I have become what I hope to be the best version of my self.

Pacific University is a college that puts each student?s education first by employing helpful, supportive faculty and creating a peaceful environment that is conducive for learning.

Pacific is an eco-friendly, career driven, well-administered school that places the needs of the individual above the almighty dollar.

A campus that is sometimes small, but with a passion for knoweldge and sincere relationships which is anything but tiny.