Pacific University

« See more reviews of Pacific University

My classmates consists of 33 females including myself and two male dental hygiene students. Personalities range in my class from laid back personality to very serious and driven. There is a large range of culture represented in my class with each student bringing a little uniqueness of their values and culture. My classmates are mature and and in general very accepting and friendly to one another. What sticks out beyond cultures and the overwhelming ratio of female to male is the encouragment and help that is given from one student to another.

Occationally there are students who are just there because they can afford it and do not care about the education they're receiving, but for the most part the students are excited about what they're learning and enjoy the relationships they build among the on-campus community.

My classmates are diverse and all seem very determined to get to where they want to be. Everyone here worked hard to get here, and is working hard to stay here and do the best that they can here.

My classmates are eager to learn and whenever you need help they are willing to take time out of their day to make sure you are up to speed.

Everyone is pretty friendly to everyone else, although about 1/3 of the student population is from Hawaii, and they get a bit clique-y.

They are very fun, talented, easy going, caring, and very intelligent people. I love being around the people in my class.

My classmates are fun, intelligent, friendly, well-rounded, and have lots of potential.

Most people at this school are very independent and are aware of them selfs

My classmates are hard working students who still find time to have fun.

My classmates are fun, creative, open-minded, and liberal.