Palm Beach Atlantic University

« See more reviews of Palm Beach Atlantic University

Palm Beach Atlantic is a great school for personal attention, cultural sensitivity, and a place that allows you to grow personally while maintaining an environment of stability. It offers a great deal of freedom and let's not forget the beach a mile away. The location is a great place to show that you do not need a great deal of money to help out the community and that often times, the people who need the most help are in the places that have the most.

I like to brag about how my campus offers a great variety of delicious and healthy foods that you won't find at most campuses. I love how at PBA the classes are small and personal and your professors really try and get to know you. Also being a ten minute walk from the beach isn't so bad.

The fact the campus is located literally a five minute walk from the beautiful Intercoastal Waterway, and only a mile from the beautiful beaches of West Palm Beach. The location is absolutely gorgeous to go along with an amazing student atmosphere.

The ability to go to school online makes it easy for you to meet the needs of your personal and professional schedule while stille attending the classes and credit numbers you need to for your degree program.

The most thing i brag about this university to friends would be how close the beach is to our campus. Along with the amazing weather year round.

That the beach and city are in walking distance, and the fact that you'll never be bored here!

PBAU is right beside the beach and the weather is absolutely beautiful!

The location