Pasadena City College Top Questions

Milt

Pasadena City College is best known for being a great school to attend if a student wants to transfer to a four-year institution. PCC offers all of the GE classes one would need to take in order to successfully transfer to schools all over the state of California, including the California State University and University of California systems. The number of students who transfer to challenging and notable universities, such as UCLA, UC Berkeley, and UC Irvine, as well as private schools like USC and Occidental, is quite high.

Miguel

My school is best know for having a high transfer rate.

Alireza

It's Academics

Pasadena City College is best known for being one of the top community colleges in California. They offer a wide range of classes and majors, as well as many student organizations and extra-curricular activities. The teachers are experienced and knowledgeable, and they prepare students for the course-work at universities. The PCC faculty care about the success of their students, and this shows in the way that teachers interact with students.

Laila

WE are best known for clubs and diversity.

My school is best known for is that they have the best transfer program.

Ariana

I think my school, Pasadena City College, is best known for its involvement in the annual Rose Parade, as well as being one of the top schools in California to transfer from. The Lancer Band marches in the parade every year, and the entire Rose Parade goes past Pasadena City College on Colorado Blvd. Pasadena City College is also very popular for transferring a large percentage of its students to Universities. The school has a great selection of Professors, and has a beautiful campus.

PCC is known for students who may qualify for transfer with Junior status to an accredited college or university if they follow the lower division pattern of study required of them by the four-year institution, and transfer with a minimum of 60 transferable units. Students who qualify these standards, get accepted, are transferred to that university of their choice. Besides the tranfer program, PCC offers career and technical education which is help students in the area of business and industeries to promote educational programs, training, and services that may help in the workforce.