Passaic County Community College Top Questions

andrea

A person who is willing to prove people wrong about how poverty, discrimination, and under oppressing factors do not only shape a person, but inspire them.

Celeste

Attending Passaic County Community College should be for everyone! If you have to take regular general education classes anyways, why not take it at a community college where it is least expensive than a four year college or university.

Nadia

What kind of person should attend PCCC? Anyone trying to get ahead should attend this school. Passaic County Community College provides a list of oppurtunties for anyone trying to better themselves. This community college gives you a head start allowing you to search for what it is you really aim to do in the future. Students that like diversity should aslo attend this community college, they have a wide variety of multicultured students. Moreover anyone in the near area studying nursing should also attend, the school has a great nursing program.

Kenya

I think that there shouldn't be a kind of person to attend this school. Anyone should join this school when they feel its time to continue their studies so they can find a career to do for the rest of their life. It's a decision that we all must make for ourselves.

Jaclyn

Those looking to save money during their first two years of college and those who would not perform as well at any other college should attend this school.

Sha'quana

In order to succeed here you need to be committed to achieving your goal because the negative surroundings may draw you in and steer you wrong. You need to be persistent when working with the offices to get things done that benefit you, otherwise they may never get done. In order to successfully make it through this school and on to the next one or your career you need to know your limits, have a developed character and stay on your P's and Q's at all times.

Dennisha

A commuter and a person who doesnt have financial support to attend a regular 4 year college.