Pennsylvania College of Technology

« See more reviews of Pennsylvania College of Technology

Pennsylvania College of Technology has provided me, as a college freshman, a strong academic foundation, hands-on applied technology through labs, computer facilities, etc. While having the opportunity to meet so many new people through its diverse campus, gaining life-long friendships. I believe this college truely provides degrees that work. leading to good job opportunities, career advancements, and a continuing education. I would recommend, PCT to anyone!

Pennsylvania College of Technology is part of Penn State, and offers a wide variety of degrees ranging from associates, bachelors, and certificate programs all in a modern environment with a teaching staff that are interested in seeing students succeed.

Pennsylvania College of Technology is a small community where students, faculty, and staff work and cooperate in an environment that is condusive to the learning process.

The school isn't large, but is not small, either. The college has many assorted classes, ranging from, horticulture to nursing to computer technology.

Penn College is a very educated school that focuses on their students one hundred percent and will help you in any way possible.

Penn College is agreat place to go to school, its friendly and fun loving, there are so many people and there is so much to do.

This is a small school in a nice geographic location but located in a semi depressed town.

Pennsylvania College of Technology is a nice, friendly, educational learning place.

Pennsylvania College of Technology is a mostly male campus that is career-oriented.

A technical school that is really knowledgble about their field.