Pennsylvania State University-Penn State Erie-Behrend College

« See more reviews of Pennsylvania State University-Penn State Erie-Behrend College

Behrend is not only a well-known, acknowledged college they are also a school that is worth the students time and money, students will not get just a degree they will receive knowledge about their major that they would not get at other schools, a professor who not only teaches the subject but usually also has a career in that field and experiences before choosing a major so students have no regrets about choosing Penn State.

Penn State Behrend is a diverse campus that offers a great education for the price of tuition, and a sense of belonging, school spirit, and everlasting friendships.

Personally, it is a good place to obtain your education. It is a good place to find networks and mentors. It is terrible place to find friends.

A great learning environment that allows students to complete their work while acquiring lifetime experiences, knowledge, and memories.

Penn State Behrend is a college filled with pride and dignity to excel as much as possible through education, atheltics, and community.

The school is absolutely beautiful, and provides an effective learning environment for students in many different fields of study.

Very family oriented town. Students are nice, kind and considerate. Campus is gorgous.

The Behrend Campus is becoming one of the most popular in the Penn State system.

Best place ever. teachers are committed to their students

Behrend is an amazing place to learn and make friends.