Pennsylvania State University-Penn State Schuylkill Top Questions

Joseph

Someone who is not necessarily open-minded, but someone who is open to having a mixed cultural experince with their fellow student body. My school is a HBC, therefore I am the minority here, so a person attending HT can not be racist in order to succeed with all my friends!

Kaitlyn

Someone who likes small class rooms and a very diverves community.

Tremaine

anybody can attend this school it's not special school or anything

Erin

The kind of person that should attend this school is one who wants their teachers to personally know them by name and someone who likes a small town college with the same small town and close knit atmosphere.

cody

A person who wants to further there education and learn from great professors there is so much to learn for these kind of people, this is a small campus with small classes so the person who goes to this campus has great oppertunities for one on one time with there teachers. So I would say that the type of person who wants to learn in a small campus with great professors should go there.

Ileana

Any kind of person should attend my school. The school I attend is not a school of discrimination or judgmental mentalities. The people are open, sincere, and willing to help you. The class sizes are small enough that the teacher can recognize and attend to your academic needs both in and outside of the classroom.

Kiara

A person who loves to study and be in the Library should go to that school.

Katarina

Any type of person. This is a very diverse college.

Tiffany

A person that wants small classes and enjoys living in a small town.

Amadou

Person that attend this school, you have to be a respectful , respect other and yourself. you also have to have at least 3.0 GPA to be in school.

Crysta

Anyone can attend this school. But people who really want to be in school and don't want to slack off should come.

Joseph

A person who likes a small environment, where you can have a little fun but are really not worry about having fun. Also a person who enjoys small classes and would enjoy having a close relationship with most of his/her instructors.

Erick

anyone that likes penn state this place is a wonderful place full of life and joy any one that comes here will love it and will want to stay as i want to say here for the rest of my two years there is so much to do here and there is always something happening i would recoomend this school to anyone and everyone that loves fun and happines. besides that penn state has the best alunmi in the world it . so no matter where you go there will always be some one from penn state willing to help out.

Marissa

A person who isnt quite ready to face the big dog, a.k.a. University Park. If there are students who are still nervous about going to a big college and want to just get a feel for college this is the place to go. Plus if they are a Penn State fan and want to get a Penn State degree but are still nervous about going to the bigger campus Penn State Schuylkill is the place to go.

Tyler

If you are a person who does not like to "go out on the town", this is the campus for you. This campus is not located near any means of entertainment so the only entertainment you will find is on campus or a driveable distance away. But if you like an urban, secluded setting, this is a nice campus for you.

Jaleesa

a person that is athletic, artistic and wants to have fun while learning and making amazing friends in the process. You can not be a quitter if you attend Penn state you must try hard to overcome very obstacle .

Laneesha

I personally believe that any type of person can come to this school. This school is very small. There are alot of activities that students can do to get used to this campus. In addition, a lot of people on this campus including myself are very friendly.

Jade

There isn't a specific kind of person that should attend this school. Anyone is capable of attending it as long as they work hard and put their mind to it. Attending this school, the person has to be open minded, ready to meet plenty of new people, and ready for adventure.

Juan

A person who wants a small campus to know the teachers as an individual. Teachers are available as you need them. This campus is easy to navigate and has good study areas in the library. This campus is for someone who wants to be more involved.

Heather

The kind of person that should attend this school should be highly motivated and be able to study well on their own.

Amy

Anyone that is looking to further their education should attend this school. At one time the majority of students that attended the campus were from the local area, but now the campus has a more diverse group of students that attend there. If you are someone that is looking for a quality education in a small town enviornment then Penn State Schuylkill is the campus for you.

Jeffrey

Any kind of person can attend this school. There are so many different kinds of people that go here and anyone is accepted here by everyone for who they are; not what they are.

Kiara

I believe that anyone could attend this school because it is so diverse.