Pensacola State College

« See more reviews of Pensacola State College

There are a large number of associates degrees and vocational certifications offered and the college also operates an adult high school. In addition,a special Mechanical Design & Fabrication Program has been created for the students benefit. Pensacola Junior College?s athletic teams are called the Pirates. They wear the official colors of green and white, and participate in sports including baseball, softball, basketball and volleyball. Some of the notable alumni of this college are former NBA basketball player Joel Anthony, Major League baseball pitcher Billy Sadler, and former member of the Florida House of Representatives Jerry L. Maygarden.

PJC is knwon as being one of the top Junior Colleges in Florida. It has a nice little campus, very well rounded and nice teachers who are there to help their students. PJC IS Home of the Mighty Pirates. Its nestled in the small city of Pensacola, Florida. PJC overall is known for being a place to get you prepared. Its a place that with help you get to the next level of education.

Pensacola Junior College has many accredited 2 year programs that allow you to immediately join the workforce. I have been attending, part time, for the past year working on my prerequisites and have been very pleased with the classes and the faculty.

It is ranked in the top one hundred in the nation of associates degrees awarded.

Number of majors for a junior / community college.