Plymouth State University

« See more reviews of Plymouth State University

The classmates that I have in the Social Work Department are all really friendly, accepting to transfer students like myself, and really display a drive and passion for social work. It is a great feeling to sit in class with people that care just as much as you do about making a difference in the lives of others in the same way.

My classmates are very friendly here at Plymouth State University. They are very understanding people who make the environment at Plymouth State a very comfortable one. The students here are very caring people and are always willing to help others. I couldn't ask for a better group of people to spend my 4 years of college with.

My classmates, especially in my major, are very similar to me. We are pleasant and chat a bit before classes begin, but are rather introverted and tend to do things on our own. My classmates are nice and cheerful, but are focused and totally content with doing things on their own.

My classmates are very strong workers and very dedicated to their work, they also have a lot of pride and confidence which helps make Plymouth a very strong, effective learning environment.

Some are doing their best with the lot that they've been given, some are here to get drunk and party, and some are extremely dedicated to making the best of their college education.

Everybody is very friendly and helpful. Since i'm an education major i've had a lot of the same people in my classes over the years and i've formed great frienships and connections.

They're definitely colorful, and quite often helpful, but most importantly they're all good to have around in a learning environment.

My classmates are always there for you wheter you need them educationaly, emotionaly, and will always give moral support.

My classmates are not just classmates, but are family and we are always there for one another.

Everyone is unique and brings something new and interesting to the learning experience.