Plymouth State University

« See more reviews of Plymouth State University

Students who need a degree of luxury should't attend Plymouth State University. The living quarters leave much to be desired and most of the academic buildings haven't changed since the 1950's. Also, those with a higher standard of academic integrity should look elsewhere seeing as classes are not as challenging as other four-year institutions. Students who are looking for shops, restaurants, and other activities outside of school, should steer away from Plymouth State University and seek out a larger college or university.

Plymouth State University is a school that is on the smaller side. I would say that a type of person who wants a large community should not attend Plymouth State. It is a community where everyone, for the most part, knows each other and what is going on with specific people. If it is not important to you to be connected with a majority of the students that you attend school with, Plymouth State University would not be the school for you to chose. It is also located in a very small town, not leaving many things to do.

The kind of student that should not attend Plymouth State University is someone who is not well motivated. Our school is pretty laid back. I do not consider it to be high stress or high intensity for classes, so you yourself have to have the drive to do well in your classes. Also someone who would not enjoy going here is someone who hates the cold weather and snow. It was 40 in the beginning of October here and just started snowing a few days before Halloween. We get tons of snow in the winter!!

I have many relatives that simply do not enjoy to sit and read, let alone to write about it. Reading and writing language simply is not their strong suit. These should find another activity where they can contribute heartily. For instance, my brother, rather than degrees, has entered manual labor and loves it. My Father is a mechanic and serves countless people who need their cars for their education, and loves it. School specifically may not be enjoyable for everyone, but service can be.

The kind of person that shouldn't attend this school is someone who will not take college seriously. Just like any school it is easy to get caught up in the party life of college. A student that will attend Plymouth State University will take their education seriously and will make sure to stay on top of their work. This college has so many undergraduate programs and great advisors you will be sure to find a line of work that you like. That is if you take college seriously.

I would not attend Plymouth if you do not like to be hot during summer, cold during winter, or if you have issues keeping an open mind. The coursework is difficult and will push you but if you’re looking for 80 hours of homework a week you won’t find it here (unless you try really hard). We are a small town community with a river running through it so if you’re more comfortable with city life, you might not enjoy the scenery.

If you attend Plymouth State University you must love the cold. Almost everyone goes skiing at the local mountains on the weekends. I love the winter so this college is a perfect fit for me but if you don't like the cold or any winter activities you probably won't enjoy the weekends here. The winter and the cold would be a very big factor to whether someone was planning to attend this University or not.

I feel that someone who isn't ready for college shouldn't go to this school. Someone who isn't ready wont appreciate the education that is given here. It's an intimate school, small campus, and good size classes. Someone who doesn't want a great education shouldn't ggo to Plymouth State University.

A person who likes being surrounded by a lot of people; this school is sort of secluded and you don't see crowds of people all the time. Another person who shouldn't attend Plymouth State is someone who doesn't get outside. Our campus activities include hiking, swimming, biking, boating, and skiing.

Someone who absoulety hates cold weather shouldn't attend PSU. I also think students who don't enjoy any winter sports wouldn't find PSU "perfect" for them. Other than that this is a school for everyone, no matter what your personality is I'm sure there's a group of friends for you.