Portland State University

« See more reviews of Portland State University

Portland State is in the middle of a big city that is enviromentally conscious and friendly, and has opportunities to be involved in anything within a very diverse enviroment.

PSU is a mid-sized, very environmentally-friendly campus, with an ethnically/culturally diverse population of students mostly in their mid-to-late twenties.

Portland State University is young, fresh and in the middle of downtown, making it a central part of the community and a great place to learn and grow.

My school provides an environment that is comfortable to learn in and you will always have success with hard work and determination towards your goals.

A liberal, "never be afraid to speak your mind," rigorous, challenging, community involved and environmentally aware university on the West coast.

Portland State University, is like any other school, they have their problems; the difference is that they listen to their students and faculaty,

My college campus is a school intended to help its students succeed in learning and retaining information concerning career of personal choice.

Portland State University is a comfortable place to stretch your education wings and feel supported while you reach your academic goals.

Environmentally friendly and liberal campus in a beautiful urban setting, filled with a community of diverse students.

An urban university offering diverse opportunities and experiences to its students in every academic field.